Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Chitin with Competitive Price
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $0.5|
|Purchase Qty. (g)||FOB Unit Price|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: CAS 1398-61-4
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- CAS: 1398-61-4
- Molecular Formula: (C8h13no5)N
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Delivery Time: 3-7 Days After Payment
- Transport Package: Discreet Package for Delivery Guarantee
- Origin: China
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, HSE, ISO 9001, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Product Name: Chitin
- Einecs: 215-744-3
- Molecular Weight: (203.19)N
- Usage: Bodybuilding
- Trademark: Biopharmchem
- Specification: Pharmaceutical Grade
- HS Code: 2937290090
Most recent studies point out that chitin is a good inducer of defense mechanisms in plants.It has also been assessed as a fertilizer that can improve overall crop yields.The EPA regulates chitin for agricultural use within the USA.Chitosan is prepared from chitin by deacetylation.
Chitin is used in industry in many processes. Examples of the potential uses of chemically modified chitin in food processing include the formation edible films and as an additive to thicken and stabilize foods and pharmaceuticals. It also acts as a binder in dyes, fabrics, and adhesives.Industrial separation membranes and ion-exchange media can be made from chitin. Processes to size and strengthen paper employ chitin and chitosan.Researchers have developed a method for using chitosan as a reproducible form of biodegradable plastic and as a promising substrate for engineering human tissues by use of three-dimensional bioprinting.
Chitin's flexibility and strength make it favorable as surgical thread. Its biodegradibility means it wears away with time as the wound heals. Moreover, chitin has been reported to have some unusual properties that accelerate healing of wounds in humans. Occupations associated with high environmental chitin levels, such as shellfish processors, are prone to high incidences of asthma. Recent studies have suggested that chitin may play a role in a possible pathway in human allergic disease. To be specific, mice treated with chitin develop an allergic response, characterized by a build-up of interleukin-4-expressing innate immune cells. In these treated mice, additional treatment with a chitinase enzyme abolishes the response.
Chitin may be employed for affinity purification of recombinant protein. A chitin binding moiety is genetically fused to a protein of interest and then connected to beads coated with chitin. The immobilized protein is purified and released from the beads by cleaving off the chitin binding moiety.
1. Competitive prices: A discount would be given when you make a large order.
2. Top quality: High quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: The packing suits you best would be choosen to cross customs safely. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: Shipping by express (FedEx,UPS,DHL,EMS), by air.The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: we have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years.
7. Quality service: we will give you warm after-sale service,if any question we will reply you within 24 hours.